Come visit my website...

Top 5 reasons you should go visit my website.

1. You can check my crazy schedule so you can see me perform.
2. You can watch my music videos.
3. You can order some music.
4. You can learn more about my terrific sponsors.
5. You can procrastinate whatever you're supposed to be doing just a little longer.

Just click on this link...www.mary-kaye.com


.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Welcome to my On-line World


Digital Victories equal domestic defeats in my world. As I work to get my web-site off the ground and my music on-line, dishes tower in the sink, dinner will be cold-cereal and if my sink is full of dishes and my children could ask me if they could have "Hell's Angel" tatooed on their back-side and I would blankly nod "yes" as I stare at the computer moniter. They know I'm working hard and are kind and respectful while I am plugged into the Matrix. It's a personal victory for me to get my music available to my fans who have been so patient with me. I often get calls from all over the world from fans who say, "I saw you perform in Blah, Blah, Blah at the Whatever Festival and have been trying to find a way to order your music." I then congratulate them on their persistence and thank them for their trouble, but now it will be so much easier for us to find eachother. So...welcome to my on-line world, friends. We are going to have a grand time! Just click on the link below, friends.

http://www.marykaye.bandzoogle.com/fr_home.cfm


No comments:

Post a Comment