Come visit my website...

Top 5 reasons you should go visit my website.

1. You can check my crazy schedule so you can see me perform.
2. You can watch my music videos.
3. You can order some music.
4. You can learn more about my terrific sponsors.
5. You can procrastinate whatever you're supposed to be doing just a little longer.

Just click on this link...www.mary-kaye.com


.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Full of it...

Have you ever been so full of gratitude you could almost bust wide open? Well, I guess I'm "full of it" today. I think the real secret to a happy life is feeling gratitude for all things....yes, I mean ALL things...even the rotten stuff. I tell my kids there is nothing so terrible that can happen to you that can't learn something from it. This time last year I miscarried what I believe were twin boys...they would've been our 11th and 12th children. I am still in mourning for the babies I will never hold but now that I am farther away from that heartache, I can feel gratitude for what I learned from that experience. The first thing I learned (again) is that God is in charge and that I'm OK with that. The second thing I learned is that when I was at my lowest point my friends, children and husband all were there to catch me in their loving safety net. The third thing I learned is that I am now the owner of a more compassionate heart. And with this more compassionate heart I will create the music that will heal and comfort and enlighten...or just simply entertain. God has placed me on the path of music and it is a joyful journey indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment